Sunday, August 20, 2006

What's seems to be the officer, problem?



Destinatoin: Washingtonn Wien counttry

Good times. My first wine tour in Washington state's Yakima Valley was definitely a success. I only made a few quick snapshots, so raise your expectations later...

Tonight's resting spot is the one and only Grandview, WA, which truly is grand in its own way. The camping trip now begins with two nights of comfort under the roofs of family and friends. That seems like a nice way to start.

(above) My sister, pictured at Zillah's own teapot gas station. As you may guess, Zillah is home to a plethora of vineyards.

( right) Wine country begins outside of Zillah, WA

3 comments:

Home Base said...

Awesome trip! And convenient that your sister was color coordinated with the teapot!

Unknown said...

Terrific photo of a great spot. I remember buying a tasty maple bar at the teapot dome station once, with my gas. Too bad it does not look open right now.

Rian said...

Ahhh the teapot. I remember when that used to be on the non-blue route on trips with Gram and Pop... always looked forward to it. Damn I'm old. Sounds like a great trip. Hope you're well!