Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good pictures...out of context?

Click on the pics to see em large....
I noticed some nice lighting at the Barack Obama event the other night, so I made these two pictures during the down time waiting for Obama to take the stage. I was looking for pictures that told the story of his visit, and didn't include these in my edit that I posted online, but now I think they might work...they make me think of Obama trying to cash in on contributions from an elusive younger generation of liberal Seattle-type folks....young, white, who have money, and are sort of a shadowy presence in the presidential race, or in politics in general for that matter (like most young people in my opinion)....so who are they and what do they look like? These pictures raise questions, which I like a lot. It's good for a photojournalist to tell stories, but it's good to raise some questions in there as well...and I think part of the story is the questions...in this case...



No comments: